Travel Product Development
If you are a travel planner, tour operator, travel professional or someone who relies upon travel and leisure, we can be of help to you.
We produce stories, good ones, in a way can generate customers and business for you. Those that follow us and our content are folks who like travel, experience and consume. We can take interest from our features and transform them into actual trips and journeys of discovery. Entertainment turned good business.
We can also help you take such stories and turn them into springboards – prompting listeners to become travelers – developing and adapting travel product to help connect those moved by our features with the travel professional’s opportunity to get travelers to these places.
If you are a tour operator, travel agent or otherwise involved in the travel industry, here are but a few of the ways that I can be of help:
– Review of website design, content, spelling and punctuation
– Review of existing print promotional materials and informational packages.
– Review of promotional DVDs and videos and consultation on development of new visual materials.
– Development of fresh marketing materials in print and on the Web.
– Consultation on tour programming and appropriate pacing for an older clientele
– Creation of knock-out mission or vision statements which will keep operator partners and employees on track, and attract a loyal travel clientele.
– Guide and tour leader training in communication and service to older clients and to those traveling on their own.
– Retooling and modifying conventional tourism services to attract an alternative tourism audience-no, it is not necessary to turn your business upside down to become attractive to a whole new alternative travel clientele.
There’s much more, but for that will wait to hear from you!
Let’s journey together!